[T3] 46mm Wrench to Loan?

Jeremy Menzies skellzangelz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:36:13 PST 2015

Hi All,
Does anyone on the list have a 46mm open-end wrench for the huge heat exchanger to muffler nuts that I could borrow?  I would be happy to pay a rental fee and all shipping if so.
I sent a message to someone on the samba who is selling one for $35 shipped but have not heard back after a few weeks, so I thought I'd ask here.
I bought a NOS muffler and need the wrench to transfer my upper/rear heater boxes to the new muffler.  Since they're going to be a real pain, I don't even want to start trying without the proper tool.
Thanks,Jeremy

SF, CA'71 Squareback, 4-spd, F.I. 1600