[T3] Speaking of going way back.

Douglas Campion campiondouglas at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 07:17:17 PST 2015

There may be more RS/SS Camaros than Chevy ever built.  But there are definately not more Model A's than Henry made in existence today.  There are recreations but definately not more currently.  The Model A is so simple in stock form that parts are readily recreated "inexpensively".  The complexity of a more modern car will make it difficult to create parts by average people.
Doug