[T3] Center Console Almost Free

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Sun Oct 11 15:50:25 PDT 2015

One black abs center console, free.Cleaning my parts stash of items no longer needed.Just pay the shipping, so almost free.The good: Never used. Two cut holders. Two storage areas. Molded cutout for gearshift lever. Free.The bad: Previous owner cut a section out, that does not show or could be repaired. Cheesey abs plastic.Private message me for photos. Brion SabbatinoS. Utah1970 Squareback1969 9121970 9141966 Deluxe 13 window.