[T3] Mixed emotions

Tony Rodriguez tonyerod at live.com
Sun Oct 11 18:20:30 PDT 2015

The Square was my daily driver in California. I planed to keep it forever.  The job I got in Atlanta was 45miles one way. I needed another car that could take that abuse and didn't have a garage to store the square in. I didn't want to pay for a storage unit so it had to go. In the end, I wanted to be fare to the car, so I thought it best to let it go.