[T3] Trouble home from Bugorama

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:49:38 PDT 2015

Thank you, Doug.  At the end of the day, I am sure it was my pride that
took a far bigger beating than anything else.  Now it is time to pick up
the pieces and move forward.  Along my drive to/from Sacramento, I passed
by two other air-cooled VWs that were off to the side of the road and who
must have faced a similar fate.  Both were bugs--a white one that almost
made it to the host hotel on Saturday, and a yellow one that pulled off on
that I-205 ascent towards Livermore on Sunday.

I think I recall seeing your Notchback at the show.  There were quite a few
Notchbacks, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a T3 Ghia--the first I
have ever seen in-person.  Mine was the Orange '72 (the only Orange
Squareback in the show area).

Jacob