[T3] Clutch Kit Recommendations

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:44:15 PDT 2015

Jim,

I'm going to follow your advice and pull the engine this weekend without
the clutch. I fear that the endplay was not set right on rebuild. Since
purchasing the car, with less than 1100 miles on the rebuild, it has slowly
started leaking out of the rear main. Now I am about 5000 miles in and the
crankcase noise is pretty bad. I still have the same power and performance.
Mileage has not suffered. I just think something is wrong.

Here is a video of the engine running yesterday.

https://youtu.be/0v4wsBU4ih0

You can barely hear the exhaust over the sound of crank case noise. The
noise disappears at high RPMs. It is worst at idle.

I am going to trailer it to my parents house so that I can tear into it
Saturday morning.

Adam