[T3] Flash from the past; Phillip is FS! '66 Square

peter at parkerdurost.org peter at parkerdurost.org
Tue Sep 22 13:31:35 PDT 2015

Dearest Type 3 list,
It's been many years since I posted to the list.  I'm glad to see it's up
and running along, with some of the same great crew (Keith, Jim...).

The time has come for me to let Phillip go to a good home.  This past
weekend I moved my son Madison out and dropped him off at college (Parma
Invasion veteran FTW).  His little brother Calvin is just a year or so out
from driving age, and we are looking into a new project together.  Of
course the kid doesn't want his dads car...  I'm also been doing some
AutoX and think he and I can go in together on something fun.

You can see the details about Phillip here on CL:
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5208464772.html

I just shed all my tears when Madison moved out, so I promise to hand the
keys over and not look back.  Yeah...

Regards,
Peter P.
'66 Square, Phillip