[T3] Total Lunar Eclipse

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 16:45:08 PDT 2015

We had a good view here in SW Britain - unusual to have clear skies when you
want them!  I stayed up in the small hours catching up with emails and some
work, and took a photo from time to time as the eclipse progressed, which
came out surprisingly well.  It saves taking a chance on still being here
into my late 80's and then denied seeing it by clouds or incapacitation.
;-)

It makes a pleasant change from the disappointing news reports about the
underhand behaviour of VW - I guess we can't get too 'holier than thou'
about it as our old VWs put out more pollutants per mile than the fiddled
diesels anyway.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club