[T3] One Bite at a Time

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 30 17:28:05 PDT 2015

my lakefront property is more land than camp, the camp has an "er" on it.

I need to build a real camp but have an off-grid powerhouse done and
bunkhouse, so much more to do..  trail to lake, cribbing and docks.

an retirement is still way off!

take the cover off the radio and look see where the cord is soldered on
and solder a new one on.

keith

Why is the camp taking so much time? Preparing for retirement?

B.T.W., ever made a power cord? Got a radio missing the cord and a bit
overwhelmed. More just need guidance.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ