[T3] One Bite at a Time

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Sep 30 18:03:54 PDT 2015

> On Sep 30, 2015, at 12:04 AM, Adriel Rowley <adriel_rowley at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> From: topnotch at nycap.rr.com
>> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
>> Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 20:09:13 -0400
>> Subject: Re: [T3] One Bite at a Time
>>
>> Adriel,
>>
>> sorry to hear about your grandma,
>
> Well, it was not too bad, but over the coarse of last summer through this spring, lost about 10 family members and friends, so added up. BettyAnn was absolutely amazing how she handled the cancer and so comfortable with death.
That was my mom's name. Except she spelt it Bettie Ann.  She passed away with breast cancer in 2001 at the age of 54. Not too much older than my age now. She was the one who named my fastback Clementine. About a year before she passed she looked at clementine in my shop in all her disrepair. Then she said Dennis it pains me to see this car like this. Part of why she said this was because how much I liked this car and the other was all the memories we had with it. I told her I will fix it one day and get it going if it was the last thing I do. I just she had got to see it.
Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville, AL