[T3] One Bite at a Time

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:30:27 PDT 2015

> From: topnotch at nycap.rr.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:28:05 -0400
> Subject: Re: [T3] One Bite at a Time
>

> my lakefront property is more land than camp, the camp has an "er" on it.

But, at least own a piece of land. That is kind of how I dream of doing it: save up, buy the land out right, and develop over time.Just last week finally got Arizona residency (saving over $6,000 a semester) so finally feel placed, despite not owning a piece of land. My Dad complains the only land he will own is is grave. To me, you are wealthy because not only own one property, but two.

> I need to build a real camp but have an off-grid powerhouse done and
> bunkhouse, so much more to do.. trail to lake, cribbing and docks.

So, is the bunkhouse just sleeping space? If so, then cook outside?

> an retirement is still way off!

Thought so!

> take the cover off the radio and look see where the cord is soldered on
> and solder a new one on.

I have. It is a two pin connector (DIN) riveted on that plugs into the power supply. They were never supposed to separate the cord from the pin. Meaning, there is three parts: power cord, mount in the rear panel, and the power supply. Tried finding another cord. Where do I get one of these solder in power supply cords?

As for the Squareback, got prolotherapy this evening in my wrists and knees and already feeling better. However, this letter has been pushing it... Very expensive, but no side affects or recovery like surgery; highly recommend if an option.

Prost!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ