[T3] turn signal relay number

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sat Apr 9 20:55:00 PDT 2016

Ok guys I have myy 73 SB going not 100% but way more better than before.
and i have no relays in my panel other than the H-beam. its been like
this ever since i owned it. So I found a crap load of relays in my stash
today so im wondering what relay part # (Stock) would i look for and i
think i can figure out where to put it. Just not sure the # of the
relay. Not sure what half of these relays are.

But thought id ask. And I need a VW horn. on the bumper. I know it gets
power to the wire. i tested it but that part isnt working and i need a
horn to. :)

Thanks yall. getting happy! got the squareback, back on the road! WOOHOO!
Chris537

---