[T3] Fuel pressure and elevation

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Aug 23 11:41:47 PDT 2016

> I recommend setting your fuel pressure when the car is
> at the lowest elevation you can conveniently reach. Anything under
> 1500 ft should be reasonable.

Humm I'll have to keep that in mind next time I set mine as the part of
Sand Mountain I live on is right around 1500. Other parts of the
mountain are a little higher others are a little lower. I know you guys
out west are laughing at me calling 1500 FT a mountain but that's how we
roll in NE Alabama LOL.
--
Dennis Stiefel
Automotive Service/Repair (Mechanics) Instructor