[T3] do the late 73 T-3 fuel injected distributors have the timing retard ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Aug 26 18:02:57 PDT 2016

On cylinder #3 ? Can't seem to locate any info on this , and since I have a pertronix I suppose that does not exist. I always thought it was only on T-1's or older VW's.

 Also there seems to be some debate if the oil cooler fins are clogged the air flow to cyl #3 is impared . I thought the result of  clogged cooler fins was over heating oil only since the cooler is above the cylinders and has it's own exit out the fire wall tin on the left side above the trans. Mine has the super cooling covers around the bottom of the cylinders that came stock on late T-3 1600 engines.

William

---