[T3] Alignment

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Dec 13 07:38:56 PST 2016

Correct you can only see a small amount of the bushing. If its the red type it should be obvious and probably OK.

If they did not replace the other one then that could be one issue on that thought when they replaced the outer one they also may have not got the alignment back to where it was definitely look for marks where the bolts might have been.

The read urethane do squeak.

Daniel Du Vall