[T3] Photos to the samba

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 20:47:55 PST 2016

In a message dated 12/18/2016 6:02:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at VWType3.org writes:

I've put  ads on the Samba and didn't have much trouble figuring out
how to add  photos, so I can imagine that just putting photos there is
not too  difficult. That's a good choice for VW photos, because anyone
will have  access. IIRC, if you're a samba member, you can start your
own "album"  there, then you put any photos you want in your album.
Once they are there  you can grab the address (URL) for the photo and
send it to the email list  with an explanation.
That's where I post all of my VW pictures (you can even see my  modified
super beetle tow bar that was mounted on my 65 Notch). I think you  already
have an account there Gary, so you've got the hard part already done.  It's
just a matter of following the instructions to post a pic in your gallery.
Keep in mind that Everett has a size limit on pics (needs to be less than
something meg wise, or kb wise, and also so many bits wide by so much tall). If
 you're under the limits, you can dump them right in. If not, you'll have
to  resize them, and your computer SHOULD have a program (from Microsoft)
that  will let you do that. Some use a Microsoft program, while others use
something  from Adobe, or even something from Cannon like Arc Soft that lets you
resize  your pictures. It all depends on what you have on your computer (in
 programs).
I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof