[T3] Photos to the samba

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sun Dec 18 15:02:03 PST 2016

On 18 Dec 2016 at 16:44, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Did you once tell me that pictures need to be posted to The Samba?  And
> then the link to those pictures are posted to the type3.vwtype3.org web
> site, for members to view them?

I've put ads on the Samba and didn't have much trouble figuring out
how to add photos, so I can imagine that just putting photos there is
not too difficult. That's a good choice for VW photos, because anyone
will have access. IIRC, if you're a samba member, you can start your
own "album" there, then you put any photos you want in your album.
Once they are there you can grab the address (URL) for the photo and
send it to the email list with an explanation.

The Type 3 email list does not allow attachments, including photos.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org