[T3] Question about HTC or cylinder temp sensor

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 2 15:13:29 PST 2016

 I have one with a Bosch # only 0 280 130 003 it has no copper seal . The one on my car now is a VW # 022 906 041 Bosch # from what I can tell is 0 280 130 012 it's really difficult to read with out removing it.

 I did drive the car with the IAD temp sensor plugged in with the new MAP and it seems to run well and not pop out the exhaust letting of the gas.

 What do these HTC numbers relate to . It seems the Bosch 0 280 130 003 has about 1k ohm lower resistance cold the one in the car @ 57 degrees is 3.67K Ohm .

 The other thing I find odd is when cold the fast idle with AAR open it's really not much higher than when hot AAR closed or should it be?With the old MAP IAD temp sensor plugged it it was much higher at idle cold.  If I unplugged that temp sensor it was 900 RPM cold and 1300 to 1500 hot in park and always 900 hot in drive.

 William

William

---