[T3] Intermittent start 69 T3

liverbeat71 liverbeat71 at ymail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:33:08 PST 2016

My 69 F.I. will sometimes not start on any given day, regardless of temp outside. I have experienced something weird twice. Wouldn't start for weeks, suddenly after rolling it down my driveway 70ft, started and ran well. For the past 4weeks I'm back to square one. Need a solid list of parts to check so I can drive my car. My guess it's an electric connection or could it be an obstruction? Battery is fully charged and motor turns over but won't fire up.