[T3] Horn Beeps on its own

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Jan 29 15:56:26 PST 2016

 If it's only left turns and bumps I would look at the ground lead across
the steering coupling on the column side . Or is it possible since the
ground wire and hot wire enter on the left side can't recall how close it is
to the spare tire off hand that turning left pinches the ground near the
tank . Is there anything sitting on top of the truck liner in that area?
Mine is a 73 I think the ground and hot enter through a grommet through the
lower spare tire well .

William