[T3] spark plug gap

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jul 2 14:53:01 PDT 2016

I feel like i havent used email in years. hehehe wanted to share with
the group.

Jim its always been a oil burner engine but runs strong so im running it
till it dies. hehehe. I couldnt tell you the last time i changed the
plugs in it. probably back in 1999 or something. And it does have a
sorta of a miss. but its either the plugs or one of my linkages are off
by like 1 or 2 Degrees. I have them dialed in pretty close by ear and
driving it. Which i have done in the past. The more i drive it the
better it runs but just trying to freshen some parts on the ignition
side of things. Im gonna use some NGK BR6HS and dont understand the
readings since its been so long. but thats what was recommended to me.
So mise well give it a shot. If i shouldnt install those please let me
know.
Chris537

---