[T3] Wipers

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 17:00:14 PDT 2016

When I did this on my old 63 bug, I was able to change the park position by reindexing the arm on the splined output shaft of the wiper transmission. I assume that trick should also on a type-3.

So If I wanted to consider the 71+ assemblies the question becomes: did the hole-to-hole cowl spacing change after 70?

Max Welton http://www.maxwelton2k.net/