[T3] Injectors

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Sat Jun 18 10:42:48 PDT 2016

Good news Bad news
My injectors arrived but just in time for me to put them in a baggie with a paper towel soaked in diesel fuel and store them till I return in mid August.
The results were that 2 were at 55-65% one at 85% and one at 95%. It was stated that the brain was reading a lean mixture and increasing the fuel thereby over fueling the other 2. That seems consistent with what I experienced in two plugs fouling at a slow but increasing rate...
Does this sound right??

Jim I have a few pumps I will send you when I get home...They are boxed and surplus as I have a spare already.

Enjoy the area as we've spent time there and it is a good place to visit and relax.
I'm jealous and am thinking more and more on the next one...

Cheers
Tim
73 T3 auto