[T3] Moaning in and out of gear

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:03:31 PDT 2016

> I never looked into these balanced crankshafts , aren't they all counter balanced have to be or it would be one vibration device.

Stock ones would seem to be balanced in some way….aren’t there little “divots” taken out of the various cheeks or am I thinking of balanced ones? I just put 3 stock cranks in storage today so you’d think I’d remember!! My crank (and I imagine Jim’s) is counterweighted as well as being balanced along with the pressure plate, flywheel, rods, fan, pulley, etc.