[T3] Can't find a battery

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 17:51:20 PST 2016

In a message dated 3/11/2016 11:00:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at VWType3.org writes:

I used  to find
them at K-Mart, but our K-Mart disappeared. Try  Sears.
My K-Mart is gone too, and Sears is supposed to leave before  summer.
Kind of sucks, since it had been downtown, then they moved it out to  the
mall about 27 years ago. This means replacing Craftsman tools should get
interesting, since the next nearest Sears is a little hole in the wall type
place, and he's not interested in replacing broken stuff (only selling new
stuff). ;-(
Our K-Mart had a new building built, and was a "Super K-Mart" (24  hour).

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof