[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 14 19:47:21 PDT 2016

 I read most of the issue's you have posted on Samba.

 Do you still have the gas heater system on this car?

 I only ask if it's possible that part of the gas heater system may be
causing these issues. I really have never seen one and don't know how they
work . What I do know is the fan is electric and is in the engine bay and it
uses gas from the tank . I recall from the early posts not long after you
began working on it for the first time and it has relay's and other fuel
plumbing.

 It just seems you have been over everything more than once and changed
engines and still the running issues and bucking may change yet are always
there in an intermittent fashion.

 Just a thought , for what it's worth.

William