[T3] 2016 Invasion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 21:03:48 PDT 2016

In a message dated 3/14/2016 11:21:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
john at carartbyjohn.com writes:

I picked  up the Invasion shirts today.  They turned out  great.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2016Invasion/InvasionShirt.jpg

If  you pre-ordered and paid for shipping I will have them in the mail to
you by  the end of the week.  If you haven't paid yet and want them shipped
please send me a PayPal or check and I will get them out as soon as I have
the  money.  The rest will have to wait until Jill and I get to the  Invasion.

Just over 3 months away now!  This is getting  real!

The shirts look fantastic John.
Really nice art work on them this  year. : )

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof