[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Mon Mar 14 19:34:30 PDT 2016

Bob,
It seemed to me to be evenly underpowered throughout the range.  It really did feel like the gas pedal travel was insufficient.  I noted afterward that part of his carpet kit was popping up from the footrest and may have been contributing to that feeling.  His at full throttle felt like mine at 3/4 throttle.

But again it seemed to me to be a travel issue.  His car had noticeably less throttle pedal travel than my car does.