[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:27:06 PDT 2016

Jim,

I forgot to mention that we used the little piece of circuit board you sent us—I should link to a picture for anyone who hasn’t seen it though it isn’t possible just now. It’s an ingenious little thing and I’m not fully sure how you got it off the board that precisely. We tried every connector at the end of the harness. There was no smoking gun but we tightened several using some “precision tweezers”. #24 was the loosest of them all but it wasn’t really loose, just relatively so.

I wonder what you think about Deoxit or Deoxit Gold. I noticed that there are “scuff” marks on the copper/gold ends of the brain circuit boards where they meet the harness. I imagine the ends could be cleaned up with a pencil eraser or similar, but I wonder also about cleaning and rehabilitating them with a Deoxit spray.

Daniel