[T3] My final question about the auto trans fluid level.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 22 20:57:38 PDT 2016

 I know what you said makes sense and what I thought . As far as I recall
it's always been like this. It does not act like it's low , it shifts fine
and when it should . It seems to shift better now with the new filter screen
and fluid . I usually only look at the side with the marks I just decided to
look at the other side just to see if I could read it better just to compare
it.

 I should have brought this all up before . I did notice this before I
changed the fluid and it shifted fine then too. I noticed it when checking
the level before.

 None of this makes any sense to me. The fluid I do see on the marks does
not look like it's wiped from the tube. It looks just like the oil dip stick
a nice layer of fluid.

William