[T3] My final question about the auto trans fluid level.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 23 12:18:39 PDT 2016

Before I add any more fluid I'm going to try flipping the stick over as Bob
suggested and see if the tube is wiping the fluid off the marked side of the
stick and if not then I'll add more fluid. Seems to me since the stick sits
in vertical it should read on both sides unless one side is wiped off in the
tube. Perhaps the reason for the 90 twist just above the read end of the
stick is a way to only allow the stick to contact the tube on the sticks
edge so no wiping happens. I think what I have been doing is pulling the
stick and turning it so the marked side faces up thinking this will offer a
better reading , normally the stick comes out with the marked side to the
right . I'll try it a few different ways to see which provides a consistent
reading .

William

William