[T3] My final question about the auto trans fluid level.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 21:31:33 PDT 2016

In a message dated 3/22/2016 11:58:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
catnine09 at dslextreme.com writes:

I should  have brought this all up before . I did notice this before I
changed the  fluid and it shifted fine then too. I noticed it when checking
the level  before.

None of this makes any sense to me. The fluid I do see on  the marks does
not look like it's wiped from the tube. It looks just like  the oil dip
stick
a nice layer of fluid.

Sounds like the bend in the tube is "wiping" off the oil on the back  side.
Flip the stick over and try and see if the oil still is on the marked
side. If it isn't, then that's what's happening.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof