[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:40:05 PDT 2016

> Okay, this sounds good. No bucking?

No bucking as of yet, but who knows what the next few days will bring?

> I was thinking too rich, but I won't quibble with success. Keep
> testing, as I don't think a slight tweak of the MPS or the dwell is
> likely to be responsible for a huge difference.

Yes, my fault, too rich was right…..The MPS tweak, the timing change, the idle setting change, and the dwell change may have stacked up to cause the recent good running? I’m going to go over everything again by the weekend just to see where everything is at.

I’ve been noticing a little bit of "bump steer” from the rear wheels lately. This morning, I pushed down on the rear and it seems like the shocks have gone soft as it’s really really easy to push. However, instead of bouncing up and down, it mostly wiggles side-to-side. Does this still point to the shocks, or also something else?