[T3] Invasion Prep!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu May 5 21:02:02 PDT 2016

In a message dated 5/5/2016 11:03:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I would  "highly recommend" getting rid of the old gas and starting a new,
pull the  screen on the tank bottom and flush things out. You may get lucky
but Ive  put alot of old cars that sat back on the road and old gas...
Yuck!
and yea, that smell is something that will never come out of your  clothes..
and even your nostrils will seem to have that odor for  days...

Yup a buddy and I ran into that a couple of years ago. He pulled a  truck
out of a field that had been sitting with about 3/4 of a tank for 10  years.
The gas that was in it was liquid, but the inside of the fuel tank had
stalagmites in it, and the gas was not gas anymore (and yes it really did
stink). He ended replacing the tank, as didn't know how to get the "growth" out
of the inside of the tank.
I'd do like Keith suggests, and just dump the fuel , and start with  fresh
gas.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof