[T3] Mystery Miss

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri May 6 18:16:56 PDT 2016

Way back in the '60s we had a rotor arm suppressor go open circuit on our
1500S.  That caused a miss at higher rpm.  Probably not what's happening
here, but easy enough to swap to check. I have also heard of coils going
intermittent, particuarly when hot, but I've never experienced it myself.

I've always felt a brief miss is more likely an ignition issue than fuel.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club