[T3] Mystery Miss

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:33:10 PDT 2016

Dave,

You mention the ignition switch which is interesting because about 40% of the time when I turn the key to start the motor the fuel pump will run continuously but the starter does nothing. The idiot lights dim though as I turn the key. Also, today, I had a unique experience…..I turned the key and something in the starter whirred and clicked and clacked but the starter didn’t engage. Related or coincidental?

Daniel