[T3] Mistery Miss

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun May 8 07:49:03 PDT 2016

Jim & I (mostly Jim) have been "chasing" an engine miss on my '69 FI/MT for
several years.
At this point, as I get ready to the Square out of "winter storage" and
roadworthy, I wouldn't expect that a 7+ month "sleep" in the unheated
hanger will have "healed" the source of 2+ year problem.

Jim .... does any of this "in depth" ENGINE MISS discussion have any
relevance or shed any solutions to the problem(s) with my engine?​

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)