[T3] Mistery Miss

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sun May 8 09:02:31 PDT 2016

On 8 May 2016 at 9:49, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> Jim .... does any of this "in depth" ENGINE MISS discussion have any
> relevance or shed any solutions to the problem(s) with my engine?

Probably  not. There are so many possibilities that picking one from
our past is like shooting ducks in the dark.

I'm not a fan of the, "Let's replace this part, because sometimes
they fail," school of troubleshooting. That's just a way to maximize
your expense. There are almost always ways to do some kind of testing
that either confirms to eliminates possibilities. Testing leads to
better understanding and minimizes costs and labor.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org