[T3] Invasion Prep!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 8 09:09:41 PDT 2016

Well at least it isnt the day before the invasion this time, glad to hear
progress but get that old gas out of there!

I always got nervous a couple weeks before if the car hiccuped or anything
seemed the slightest out of whack.  This year with it not going it seems
strong as ever, pulled a huge load up to the camp yesterday and only needed
3rd on the big hill.  Im really gonna miss the cruise out though.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"