[T3] Mystery Miss

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed May 11 14:39:55 PDT 2016

I don't think the prices I can find are per set of 4; they seem to be for a
single one.  Was that what you expected?

I have a set of 4 orange/brown ones, unfitted - I guess they're just
silicone rubber mouldings.
Type 3s seem prone to condensation on plug insulators, while I don't recall
similar problems on the old Beetle.
I've wondered if it is possible to adapt some of the shrouded plug
connectors from modern VWs, and the seal to go around to stop cooling air
from leaking out. However ISTR the suppressors are 5K Ohms, so maybe they
wouldn't be suitable.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club