[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat May 14 20:17:16 PDT 2016

Couple more Invaders added.  Up to 53 now!

Last chance to make corrections to your Invaders info.  I am sending the list to Gary and Bev at the end of the day tomorrow so they can start printing the name buttons.  We will have blank ones to for any late adds or folks that just show up.  Please check to see if I have your names, cities and car info correct.  Thanks.

Also I add a column to the Invaders list for caravan routes.  I have added a link to the route Jill and I are planning on taking.  The link takes you to the Google Map directions.  If anyone want me to add their route to the map just plan it out in Google Maps and then send me the link.  I will post it to the Invasion site.  Hopefully it can help folks hook up along the way to the Invasion.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com