[T3] Mystery Miss

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:52:13 PDT 2016

Ok, so some further digging has revealed that there’s probably something funny in the harness. We repeatedly messed with wires 16 and 24 but nothing happened unless we grabbed them way up where they and the MPS wires leave the main part of the harness. Then it would miss. Finally, we we moved the MPS wire around and look what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcyE3ZDQUVI&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcyE3ZDQUVI&feature=youtu.be>

Wires 16 and 24 didn’t move and the MPS wire didn’t touch anything else. Clearly there’s something wrong in the harness under the heat shrink but what and where? I know one might be inclined to think it’s the connector, but it fits quite tightly and you can see what even wiggling and tugging on it has no effect. Only the first few seconds of the video are of interest here though all the way at the end, Jessica tugged the 3/4 injector wires which cut out the motor which seems to further confirm that there’s something weird in the harness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrPyI9bXz8&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrPyI9bXz8&feature=youtu.be>

So now I should?????