[T3] Injectors

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Thu May 26 13:38:57 PDT 2016

I did not test compression. I'm presuming ( maybe in error ) since the engine was rebuilt only a few K miles back that it is within specks. It runs well after the tuneup and new plugs but over time it degrades in performance. I had the compression tested last September with no alarms sounding. There is no oil consumption nor do I get a lot of blow by into the crankcase. I see no evidence of bad valve guides. I read that as all is in reasonable order.
 I'm making a leap of faith to some degree.
Tim
73 T3 auto