[T3] Spark Plug Life...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 09:47:56 PST 2016

Mine only has the spark plug box on one end, and two holes drilled through
at right angles for the T-bar. It may have come with dad's 1500S.  I don't
think I've had the double-ended with thinner centre length.  I think the
usual lug nut and spark plug double ended was provided, but I'm not 100%
sure. Sellers sometimes hang on to a tool kit, for some strange reason.

I expect the double ended version which I can see in my parts book
illustration is the one you have.  It would probably fit the twin carb OK.
Where are the cross drillings for the T-bar - in the narrow section?  Is
there a large cross drilling for the lug nuts (jack handle)?
I guess you could simply try it on your plugs and imagine if it would clear
carbs.