[T3] Spark Plug Life...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 17:54:35 PST 2016

That's what's shown in the parts book. Is the open end wrench 10 x 13mm,
Gary?

The '64 tool roll I got with dad's Variant had a hub-cap puller large enough
to get several fingers in, but they went oval pretty easily. The U-shaped
ones that the jack handle fitted were better, and more comfortable to use.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club