[T3] Alignment

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 15:57:13 PST 2016

I did, it was a HELL of a job!
I carry heavy stuff all the time or have something towing behind that his
heavy, I did it when everything else was apart for the last restoration

Worth it?  Yea... BUT, if you put a set of Gabriel Air Shocks on it you can
get just about the same effect with a bit stiffer ride.  Put the height
wherever you want and change it for changing loads.

Probably wouldnt do it again unless I were going a total resto.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"