[T3] Alignment

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 14:06:49 PST 2016

In a message dated 11/24/2016 1:37:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

Well I  guess I've been mispronouncing this for 30 something years. I've
always  called what you have a picture of a trailing are and what fits on
the end  of the torsion bar and bolts to the trailing arm the spring
plate.

Don't feel too bad Dennis, I've been using those same terms since 1983 when
 I got into VW's myself (bought my 1st Square, a dark blue 66). Don't know
if it was from reading my dad's Hot VWs, or if I got it from reading VW
Trends.  But it was probably from those 2 mags, and looking at the small 2 or 4
page ads  for parts.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof