[T3] Alignment

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sat Nov 26 15:01:51 PST 2016

My method has been to recognize that on a stock ride height car, the rocker trim is level from front to back, and of course, even from side to side.
IIRC, on my ’71, the common distance from the bottom of that trim to the ground is about 8-1/2 inches or so.
The height might be different over the years, but those two trim pieces should always be level all around.
-Phil