[T3] Spark Plug Life...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 18:34:34 PST 2016

if you have a good lower end dont touch it, rings may not get back into that
sweet spot again but be sure to do a good valve job with new guides and
exhaust valves, after 60+K my valves were always whipped with all the
highway use.

NOthing has been touched on Hothe's engine below the heads and its at 155K
now!  had her 46th birthday last week and the engines 25th birthday on July
17th.  Man, never could I have imagined when I drove out of my parents
driveway with a new engine 25 years ago that it would still be happily in
the car all these years later!

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"