[T3] 67 wiring

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:25:42 PDT 2016

Making progress. The new fuse-block I got from ISP was missing two of the terminal bridges, so I scavenged the one from my 68 parts car.
I now have parking lights, dome light, brake lights, high beams, and ignition (coil) power.

The turn-signal switch and high/low beam switch are not yet connected. But I would like to concentrate next on the fuel-gauge pod.
The parking light and high-beam indicators work but the oil and generator lights do not.
There is a black wire coming from the center of the pod but it is unclear what it is supposed to be connected to. Is it ground?
 Max Welton http://www.maxwelton2k.net/